Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rita

[11.12.30] Video - Hyomin won Best newcomer awards for her role in MBC Gyebaek

I was so worried when she did not perform the special song with the other T-ara members during the KBS Gayo Dejun

But now i'm so happy for her, although poor girl, went from KBS to MBC and back to KBS for the ending!

SO PROUD OF YOU HYOMINNIE!! :D

When she paused and was about to cry, I was like, "Nooo Hyomin NOOOO.... Don't cry now >.<"

But anyway, congratulations!!! I've watched Gyebaek all 36 episodes because of Hyomin, and she was great~^^

Congratulations Hyomin!!Af first,i was wondering why she disappeared for the special performance during KBS song festival because of this.Hope that Jiyeon will get her soon after Eunjung and hyomin. :D

Awww so beautiful, something broke inside me watching her cry really. Congratulations for her, she really work hard. Did she mention Jiyeon in her speech? I think I heard jiyeonni.

yeah !! i think she did mention Jiyeonie too !! they're very close to each other !! cuteeeeee !! Congrats Hyomin!! T-ara jjang !!!!!!!!

Wah! Congratulations Hyomin! I was worried when she didn't pop up for T-ara's special performance, but now I understand why.

Watching the video, I was about to cry before she even wanted to... LOL.

I so proud of you noona. I'll always stay as your #1 fan. Please continue to work hard!

Saranghae :)

Awww so beautiful, something broke inside me watching her cry really. Congratulations for her, she really work hard. Did she mention Jiyeon in her speech? I think I heard jiyeonni.

no, hyomin mention ji hyo noona

chukae hyomin, as always she look so adorable :)

dont cry, cheer up :D

i really want to know what is hyomin talking about..she is beautiful..when she pats her head, omo very cute..but when she try catching her breath --> sad, i almost cry too..huhu..don't cry unnie, you deserved it..eunjimin, i love the most..t-ara is the best..i love t-ara very much..:)