Diadem Forums

[12.01.01] T-ara's Eunjung injures her ankle at MBC Gayo Daejaejun

nathaniel

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah..... poor eunjung.... i hope her get well soon.......<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">just take rest, don't push your self so hard....

OMG,, i know that she'll recover & probably well by the time they promote Lovey-Dovey but seriously doing a SHUFFLE DANCE just after recovery of an ankle injury??? i hope Eunjung would be okay... she should atleast rest for awhile... better take a rest now while they are still not promoting Lovey-Dovey,, CCM don't make her rehearse yet... she should lie low a bit in rehearsing shuffle dance so her ankle injury would heal faster..... but i guess her taking a rest would be impossible since she has Queen Insoo to tape (Historical dramas are tiring) & there is still WGM....

eunjung unnie, please get well soon..ccm, please let t-ara rest..don't make t-ara sick again..i'm warning you..

btw, its true jiyeon is fainted after cry cry performance (01.01.12) n being sent to the hospital??

i'm really shock..i hope eunji can be strong always..they really need a lot of rest..i wish i can treat them..