Diadem Forums

[12.01.01] Video - T-ara & Davichi - We were in love @ SBS Inkigayo

rita

Wow daebak!! Davichi and T-ara make a great combination. I'm a little disappointed that SBS put Hyomin as Eunjung... Anyways, Hyomin looked amazing! I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I love Hyomin with her long hair. The dress also flaunted her figure amazingly.

Wow daebak!! Davichi and T-ara make a great combination. I'm a little disappointed that SBS put Hyomin as Eunjung... Anyways, Hyomin looked amazing! I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I love Hyomin with her long hair. The dress also flaunted her figure amazingly.

glad I wasn't the one that noticed Hyomin's amazing hair. She was gorgeous with that dress :rolleyes:

yeah, i'm disappointed too.... for the first time i watch, i little shock when i see eunjung name but hyomin photo.

anyway, where is jiyeon? why she not in this appearance?blink.gif