Diadem Forums

[09.06.04] Jiwon's confession on leaving T-ara "My brave choice was the right one."

tinggg

Jiwon's confession on leaving T-ara "My brave choice was the right one."

1z2nn1i.jpg

5-member new female group's Jiwon (Yang Jiwon) expressed her complex feelings on leaving the group.

On May 24th, Jiwon wrote some significants words on her own CyWorld. "This is life. There are too many differences. So it was very brave! Good job! My choice will be good. I'm truly thankful that you let go of this hatred and understand what it's like," she wrote.

Later she added, "Right now it's a bit hard for everyone, but it's just a moment that will make everything better over all...be better. I have become the bigger person," which caught the attention of fans. Later she wrote things like "I hope that I will become happy." "Alone for now..." which now we can infer had to do with the pains relating to leaving T-ara.

Meanwhile the group that was made up of Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiwon and Jiae will have a switch with Jiwon and Jiae leaving, and singer Jun Youngrok's daughter Jun Boram will join. While preparing, Jiwon and Jiae did not match the style of the team so they left, and the position will be replaced with Jun Boram.

<Rest of article is the same as the article before about J2 leaving, which you can find here: Article>

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200906041144471002

Translated by: Tinggg@diadem5

Guest GirlGotSoul

I'm sad but at the same time proud of Jiwon for making a huge decision by herself.

Even though she left, I hope she and Jiae are successful on everything they do. I was

really looking forward to seeing our original 5 together but I guess it just won't happen.

Good luck to both girls and I hope the "replacements" will work well with the other girls.

is it just me or she doesn't sound so sure about her decision. she sounded like she's trying to convince herself that it's the right thing to do.

best wishes to her and jiae. i'm sure they wont let their talent go wasted.

thanks ting! :P

I am sad that she left, although I understand her decision and agree with it.

Can you blame her?

The girl wants to reach for her goals and not to regret staying in the group the whole time.

The good thing is that she left in the very beginning and not stayed till the group got more popular. That would have been way more painful when it already is...

whatever her decision, i'll support.

JiWon is an amazing girl and if she thinks it's the right thing to do, i'll think the same.

you have to put yourself in front of others sometimes.

and this is one of those times. i hope JiWon the best in everything that she does.

i kinda wish they didn't add a replacement. T-T

Thanks Tinggggggggg! (:
:P

On May 24th, Jiwon wrote some significants words on her own CyWorld. "This is life. There are too many differences. So it was very brave! Good job! My choice will be good. I'm truly thankful that you helped me let go
of this hatred
and understand what it's like," she wrote.
ahh I know that it's completely not my business but i seriously want to know what their conflict was. The only way to let go "of this hatred" was to leave the group and act as the "bigger person"? Ohdang. That must've been some serious drama.

I kind of agree with anne. I think she's slightly trying to convince herself that leaving was the right choice. I mean, she might not even get another chance to debut. ):

Thanks Tinggggggggg! (:
:P

ahh I know that it's completely not my business but i seriously want to know what their conflict was. The only way to let go "of this hatred" was to leave the group and act as the "bigger person"? Ohdang. That must've been some serious drama.

I kind of agree with anne. I think she's slightly trying to convince herself that leaving was the right choice. I mean, she might not even get another chance to debut. ):

Yeah; like maybe she has doubts now.

I'm missing her already. :P

^Yeah, someone on soompi was speculating about how they probably took out one of the members for a solo activity and another member was to replace NGR. I'm kind of hoping that the "different styles" thing is an excuse from the company, though.

One thing that really makes me become a fan of groups is the bond between the members. And... idk. Troubles ensuing before debut? It doesn't bode too well, no matter how wonderful their voices may be.

Mnet really needs to promote the other girls, though. I'd really like to see more of Hyomin.

It's not just all about JiYeon, y'know? :|

Awe this just makes me sad. ):

I was really looking forward to just the 5 of them... but I guess not.

If she thinks she really made the right choice though,

then I hope that choice leads her down to the right path.

For some reason though, I don't really believe that she and JiAe left

because their style didn't fit t-ara's.

Wonder what JiAe's thoughts are about leaving.

• 1 year later...