Diadem Forums

[12.01.02] T-ara's Jiyeon taken to the hospital before and after Inkigayo recording

nathaniel

I must add her to my list of "idols that needs to be kidnap in order to rest". LMAO. HAHAHAHAHA.

on a more serious note.

SERIOUSLY, LET THIS GIRL REST. =_____________= If I hear that she fainted due to fatigue... they're gonna get it. She's working non-stop. Let her rest. =_=

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as serious as this article is, i couldnt help but take a double look at " T ara members are busy for the year-end shoes" and i was all like yea, they need to get shoes (in all serious mode) and then i was like wait, what!? LOL! XD

AHHHH why is she apologizing??!??!?

she has so many schedules with dream high, the musical, korean and japan promotions, and many variety show appearances as well

not to mention dance practices and music shows and their own variety show

not only her but i wish t-ara would get some rest and stay healthy.

this isn't the first time this happened so i hope kks will let them have a break soon which probably isn't going to happen due to the fact that they japanese roly poly promotions to do in feb.

Above all T-ara take care of your health T.T

T-ara fighing!!!!

i love how they were trying to shield her and looked out for her during the inkigayo performance ^^

Comparing myself with Jiyeon, i felt that i didnt even do much..>.<

This kid is really mature. Even it isnt her fault for being sick, she apologised to fans.

She got more reponsibility in her career than other 19yr old kids. (that includes me)

Jiyeon and other members really needs atleast a week rest before Lovey Dovey comeback stage..>.< Listening to the song, Bet it's fast tempo, so the dance will also be faster tempo and more tiredness compared to Cry Cry..>.<

T-ara members are busy for the year-end shoes and took time to practice from 3AM to 6AM for these shows. They only were able to receive 2-3 hours of sleep over three days; there is no time for them to relax. In addition, Jiyeon had to be at the KBS 2TV "Dream High 2" shooting schedule.

Jiyeon said, "Sorry for the inconvenience and making fans worry. Today, please love our 'Lovey-Dovey' music video."

- ONE WORD : CRAZY, THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO PLEASE FANS, HOW THE FANS COULD NOT WORRY BECAUSE OF THE CRAZINESS OF THE TIME SCHEDULE.....WHAT!!???? 3-2HOURS SLEEP IN 3DAYS, NO WONDER THERE ALWAYS WEIRD MESSAGE COME OUT AT THIER TWITTER...

Dun say sorry Jiyeon unnie is not ur fault!!take care of urself!!we love u and dun want u too get sick ok?!!hope that she will get well soon~~was so worried when i saw the news.!!hope that all T-ara members can be healthy and happy always!!happy new year T-ara!!Poor jiyeon rest well! (can't sleep well le hearing this news)

This is madness really,how can anyone receive 2-3 hours of sleep over three days and still be working..Hope CCM give them a holidays or so after the promotion is over and reduce the promotion to japan lesser so that they no need to fly to japan and back to korea.. :D Get well soon Jiyeon. :)

Jiyeon really needs to be given a break. Hopefully, the company will allow her at least a week to rest, because she has been working too hard! Looking at the new years performance just hurts fans' heart, because the girls really work so so hard! Looking at them doing their best to cover Jiyeon and Jiyeon covering her face, because she feels so terrible... it's not right!

awww. Jiyeon is sooo tired... No no she's overfatigue with everything thats she's doing.. TT.TT

I hope she really is now okay.. And I can't understand why she's apologizing for something

that she didn't do on purpose? As a fan I should just continue to support her more and

also I want her to know that she's still young, I hope she don't overwork herself.. but If her agency

were the ones who are responsible for this, well I hope her schedule can soon be smoother..

not like this.

GET WELL SOON JIYEON!!!!!

"They only were able to receive 2-3 hours of sleep over three days; there is no time for them to relax. In addition, Jiyeon had to be at the KBS 2TV "Dream High 2" shooting schedule."

I feel like cursing Dream High... first it got Eunjung injured.. now it's cramming Jiyeon's already full schedule with t-ara... fatigue.. and letting her continue..

I should stop before I start cursing at all....

obviously, im really upset over this news