Diadem Forums

[12.01.02] T-ara's Jiyeon taken to the hospital before and after Inkigayo recording

nathaniel

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly, the reason why jiyeon is my bias is because of her spirit n responsibility towards her job..she even younger than me but she really have been very matured now..i really impressed by her..the fact is she really have done big job while me done nothing for others..i mean she do it for her fans, i do just for myself..its really need huge sacrifice..no wonder why she not tweet anymore..very busy..its really hard to say with words..she is too much precious..she even say sorry, its totally nonsense..there is no need apologize..fans could understand it..i think t-ara always sick due to overworked..t-ara, please stay healthy, strong n take care each other..eunjung get well soon..jiyeon get well soon too..i will always support you guys..you guys are more than just awesome..:D<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I do wish their company would let them relax for at least a few days, but I know there is no chance with all the promotions and all. Jiyeon didn't look well during the inki performance, I just wish Jiyeon a speedy recovery and be the happy dino she is :D

I cannot believe that this happend . They are really overworking and i hope for the best for them.

This is so sad and why is she being sorry? She is making us feel happy with their songs.

I feel bad for her, i hope she feels well.

She also need to act for DH2 , i really hope she have enough time to rest.

T-ARA FIGHTING , i'll support as much as i can !