Diadem Forums

[12.01.02] T-ara's Jiyeon taken to the hospital before and after Inkigayo recording

nathaniel

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh! I was just talking to someone about this! They really need to stop overworking Jiyeon...She and HwaYoung are the youngest in the group and Jiyeonnie was supposedly really sickly when she was young adn that might come back to haunt her. I'm really upset over our girls getting sick or injured due to work.

Yeah, me too. There is nothing to be sorry about, seriously

She's only 18. If this continues on, how can she not get seriously injured someday?

"Jiyeon said, "Sorry for the inconvenience and making fans worry. Today, please love our 'Lovey-Dovey' music video.""

Jiyeon still feel sorry for her fans..no need feel sorry for ur fans jiyeon.. just take care of urself.. huhu Hope she get healthy soon..

she is too workaholic.. this is not the first time she being hospitalized because of fatigue.. i think i read somewhere, during her GOS filming she also being hospitalized bcoz of fatigue.. huhu

the MV for Loved Dovey is GREAT and I am loving the music soo much you can rest assured Jiyeon!! hehe

I am really speechless for these kind of situation because there's nothing else I can do about it except to pray for her health.. :rolleyes:

Stay healthy please JiYeon!! <3