Diadem Forums

[12.01.02] Video - T-ara - MV Lovey Dovey ver Drama

rita

what i heard from Jiyeon's line at the end, "I can't do anything by myself. We were such a good team right? Ahjussi, you dont regret meeting me right? I was happy during the time you were with me." i can't hear clearly other conversation...i did hear changwook said "let's we end it here right now"...and also when cha seung won walked closely to qri " jiyeon...jiyeon right??" the other part i still can't hear clearly

what i heard from Jiyeon's line at the end, "I can't do anything by myself. We were such a good team right? Ahjussi, you dont regret meeting me right? I was happy during the time you were with me." i can't hear clearly other conversation...i did hear changwook said "let's we end it here right now"...and also when cha seung won walked closely to qri " jiyeon...jiyeon right??" the other part i still can't hear clearly

I'm still curious, what are they talking about.

So... at the end when they drive into the sea, does that mean she comes back as a zombie for the next MV of Lovey Dovey?!

LOL...... :)<3 ..well if the story gonna become like that....i think resident evil gonna use lovey dovey for ost :lol:....

anyway guys...it's been a while i'm not opened yahoo indonesia..and u know what T-ARA is in top ten (number 5) popular search...i think it's first time...there use to be only snsd, wonder girls or super junior.....daebak..this year gonna be T-ARA year...they are going worldwide.. B):)

^lol...

Lovey Dovey mv is very good. Jiyeon and Eunjung act very well, and Qri is quite good. I'm glad that they used We Were in Love too b/c Lovey Dovey wouldn't fit with those sad moments. Overall, Cry Cry mv is still better because it has a better music arrangement. T-ara has done a great job so far.

ps: Jiyeon's crying scene in the car got me teary.