Diadem Forums

[09.12.02] T-ara's Title Track is 'Like the Beginning'

Elly

[09.12.02] T-ara's Title Track is 'Like the Beginning'

It has been decided that T-ara's title track for their first studio album will be 'Like the Beginning'. However, it is still expected the 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' will be broadcasted as well in the future.

Last month on the 27th, T-ara released their first solo album Absolute First Album and let their fans choose its title track. The results came in on December 2nd. 9,000 people took the survey on music websites like MNet, Melon, and Cyworld and 'Like the Beginning' won with 53% of the population's votes (4,770 people in total).

'Like the Beginning' is a retro dance track created by famous composer Bang Shihyuk. 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep', created by Shin Sadong competed and finished with an intense fight against 'Like the Beginning'.

However, T-ara's representative from Core Contents Media said that 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' can be used for side activities.

Their representative also said that 'The music, costumes, and cheoreography presented a 180-degree change from T-ara's existing image. Therefore, for other reasons, 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' will be used as part of the activities as well like in other TV shows.'

Along with that statement, their representative added that 'Since the fans have chosen 'Like the Beginning' T-ara will be preparing for their performance well.'

T-ara will comeback onstage on December 4th in the Music Bank stage.

Source: http://www.eto.co.kr/?Code=20091202121307290&ts=144550

Written by: Shim Jaegeol

Translated by: Elly@diadem

YES. I'm very happy with Like the Beginning being the title track. I knew it would get it. It's the better one, even my favorite track off the whole album. I can't wait for the comeback and to see the girls kill the performances! I know they will rock it. These girls need more spotlight and they will definitely get it. But I'm glad they will use Bo Peep as a side activity too. T-ara defintely made a hit with Like the Beginning.

YESSS!!! although i love ALL of their songs in the new album, Like the Beginning has to be the best to promote.

wooow..53% thats pretty close. it could have been either song. great that they will also be promoting bo peep bo peep for side activities.

i wonder how much they practiced both songs. it must have been some intense practicing! cant wait to see them perform! :D

Yay, i'm so happy when they choose Like the beginning as their title track:)

this song sounds really great and brings a new and sexy feel:)

Bo Beep Bo Beep is good but it doesn't stand out, it sounds similiar with other dance song these days ==

Anyway I hope that they will perform both songs, both have great choreography<3