Diadem Forums

[12.01.03] T-ara Pretty Boys EP3 - Public Manager Selection

chloeownsyou

T-ara, "Please Change our Manager", Public Manager Selection

7649_10819_276.jpg

T-ara is due to select a pretty boy manager in the upcoming episode of T-ara Pretty Boys. T-ara will decide what skills a manager has to be equipped with, and the pretty boys will be tested on those skills during the selection process. Basic criteria includes driving ability, situation handling ability, capability in running errands, memory power, etc.

7649_10818_2656.jpg

To ensure the quality of their manager, T-ara will hold one-on-one in-depth test with the pretty boys. It is rumored that T-ara's current personal manager is also invited as an examiner in the selection process.

In the meantime, the selected manager will be committed to T-ara's schedule, getting the opportunity to experience and do what the actual T-ara manager is doing now.

SBS E! "T-ara Pretty Boys" Manager Selection will air on January 7, Saturday Night, 11pm.

Source: Star Daily

Translated by *chloeownsyou@diadem*

Tried my version of interpreting the text. I hope it's fine (:

Their real manager is actually quite good to them already, I think.

But yeah, the pretty boys are not actually very pretty, especially in ep 2

Please just change their real manager for real LOL. But anyway their so called 'pretty boys' are not very pretty actually haha. But any of them would be better than their current manager!