Diadem Forums

[12.01.04] T-ara's Eunjung Ligament Injury, 'What to do~'

dianapetrina

100316_ssongA2.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung was injured right before their comeback with new song 'Lovey Dovey'.

Eunjung sprained her ankle on MBC Gayo Daejun, and injured two ligaments. She have to join their comeback stage with half gips.

Core Content Media revealed on 4th January, "Eunjung injured her legs right before their comeback, but she asked for analgesic injection for the comeback stage preparation. She asked for the injection to the doctor so that she could stand on the stage, just like how athletes took the injection before their competition. But the doctor decided to see her condition on the day of the comeback."

It was also revealed that Eunjung could only sit and watch T-ara members preparing their comeback, because of her treatment.

Source: Nate

Translated by: dianapetrina @ Diadem

honestly their comeback stage really awesome. i can't stop to klik replay, but i little mad when i know eunjung so hard push her self. she should not push her self like that. Ligamen problems not a little things, she should know that. i hope eunjung will be more concern with her own health.

still i pray for Lovey Dovey Promotions, i hope they will be win music program award. can't wait too see that. cool.gif