Diadem Forums

[09.06.04] T-ara's Jiyeon's Acting Debut in Drama 'Soul'

Elly

Girl group T-ara's Jiyeon will be debuting as an actress as part of the casting of MBC drama series "Soul".

On the 3rd, M-Net Media announced that 'Soul' will be first broadcasted on August 5th and will be a special 10-Episode drama.

'Soul' is about a ghost that comes back to gain justice through a body after being brutally murdered.

Meanwhile, Jiyeon was also casted for another movie, "Gas Station Raid 2" she had turned down the offer she wanted to do 'Soul' instead due to conflicting shooting schedules.

Credits: naver + radiokorea + Elly (translations) + diadem5

why isit that jiyeon is getting so much attention more than the other members with the amount of work she has. Not that i dont like it, but yeah shouldnt it be balanced out XP

but still, i cant wait to watch her movie, maybe not the horror one.

why isit that jiyeon is getting so much attention more than the other members with the amount of work she has. Not that i dont like it, but yeah shouldnt it be balanced out XP

but still, i cant wait to watch her movie, maybe not the horror one.

I guess she is the face of the group like Yoona and Tiffany and Taeyeon are for SNSD.

But I understand what you mean, being bias, I would want to see Hyomin getting more

action as well, lol.

• 1 year later...