Diadem Forums

[12.01.06] T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" zombie version being revealed on the 10th!

nathaniel

[12.01.06] T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" zombie version being revealed on the 10th!

20120105_1325740406_98519100_1.jpg

T-ara's second "Lovey-Dovey" will be revealed on the 10th!

The second video in the "Lovey-Dovey" music video series will be a zombie horror concept version, featuring a club full of people doing the infectious shuffle dance that T-ara has created. It's similar to Michael Jackson's concept for "Thriller".

In this music video, "New Tales of Gisaeng" actress Lim Soohyang appears, adding a whole different horror feeling on top.

T-ara said, "We have a lot to show with our 'Lovey-Dovey' music videos, including an infected zombie club version. Please expect a lot!"

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I'm a little annoyed, why go for the gimmick one when they could go for the regular club tokyo version?

what would a t-ara comeback be without a gimmicky concept? e.g: bo peep bo peep, yayaya, etc etc at least they're still releasing the tokyo version later~

i'm so excited for this! i wonder how the club-goers are gonna be infected ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

I'm not sure about this Tokyo ver. (Maybe they're saving that for a possible Jap. Version release?)But, I'm excited about zombies. I mean we got some scream queens already (Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin), so I can't wait to see the rest of the girls display some horror acting!