Diadem Forums

[12.01.06] Despite an ankle brace, T-ara's Eunjung shows her "fighting spirit"

nathaniel

[12.01.06] Despite an ankle brace, T-ara's Eunjung shows her "fighting spirit"

201201060905071001_1.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung showed her "fighting spirit" while climbing onto stage with an ankle brace.

T-ara made a comeback with "Lovey-Dovey" on the January 5th episode of Mnet's "M!Countdown". Despite an ankle injury, Eunjung performed to her fullest on stage.

Prior the pre-recording broadcast, Eunjung said, "It's okay." On December 31st, Eunjung ruptured a ligament while at the MBC "Gayo Daejaejun". Just a few days ahead of their "Lovey-Dovey" comeback, Eunjung was the most concerned with if she can make it to their activities.

On that day when asked about the status of her ankle, Eunjung said "It's okay." After their "Lovey-Dovey" stage, Eunjung began showing pain in her left leg. While leaving the stage, Eunjung had to use crutches.

"I have to wear an ankle strap/brace now. So now my shoes are two different sizes," Eunjung said with a bright expression, forgetting about her injury.

Source: Nate

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

:(

Admirable. The pain must be pretty intense. I wonder if she ever felt like break out in tears...

LOL. They're called painkillers. I've seen them in action and holy hell they can make some normally uptight people REALLY happy despite having a serious injury. If it were up to me, people would get these things regularly to calm them down haha.