Diadem Forums

[12.01.06] Despite an ankle brace, T-ara's Eunjung shows her "fighting spirit"

nathaniel

I love Eunjung's fighting spirit & i love seeing her on stage but seriously give her a break,, she should rest for a bit till her ankle is fully healed.... Dancing a shuffle dance while her ankle injury is not yet fully healed is very painful even though she put a brace in her ankle it would still be painful no wonder she needed crutches to get off the stage afterwards...

As a Eunjung fan i really hope she could take break / rest even just for a while so that her ankle injury will heal fast... If she keep dancing shuffling w/ an injured ankle then there's a possibility it'll get worse....

Eunjung unnie please take good care of yourself!!!

LOL. They're called painkillers. I've seen them in action and holy hell they can make some normally uptight people REALLY happy despite having a serious injury. If it were up to me, people would get these things regularly to calm them down haha.

:P

But I bet it must have hurt like hell once the effects wears off. I feel for her.

I feel sorry for Eunjung, but it also shows how much sportmanship she has, despite the pain she had in her ankle, ESP. when the dance shufflin' depend on the ankle, she still stand up bravely, do a good performance, for all the korean/international fans. thanks Eunjung, Love YOU! , you did a great job, i almost forgot that you were injured while watching the awesome comeback, hope you see you recover asap! ,

I was really impress when I saw her perform this week dispite her injury. If I didn't know about her anckle, I would have never guess that she was hurt. I hope she will take care of her anckle however. Of course I love seeing her peform with the others girls but I also don't want her to hurt herselft even more.

EUNJUNG even with her injury she still can impress me with her happily and energetic performance :D i'm so proud of her !!! i hope she get well and can perform this song with her full energy because i can't imagine if with her injury she was so great, Then if she is fully recovered, i think her performance will be AWESOME <_<<3:lol:

I know she's doing it for the fans and all but I hope she could just rest. I know we'll be sad without her on stage but I think her ankle will heal better if she rest more.

But it's really her choice and she's a really hard worker (I admire her for that). Just don't overwork yourself Eunjung unnie we don't want to see you hurt. We feel sad when your in pain.

I hope she gets better soon.

Get well soon Eunjung~! :) Hwaiting~!