Sign in to follow this  
t-ara first

[12.01.06] Video - T-ara - Lovey Dovey @ Music Bank

I love how one can't deny that they just sang that live - and they were AWESOME!!

The choreo looks so tiring, so I'm glad they pulled it off so well! biggrin.gif

Does Boram really only have one line in the whole song? Argh, CCM with your inequal line distributions!! *shakes fist*

I can't even complain about the camera men not knowing what they're doing and who to shoot when (like during their solo dance parts at the end) because they all look so incredibly amazing and they're all glowing and sparkling and make me feel tingles with their PERFECT choreography. I love them so so much and wish them the best for this promotion!

<33

Qri is flawless at the beginning!

And you wont even know Eunjung is injured with that performance. Eunjung Hwaiting!!!

It was obvious to me actually...the fact that she couldn't stand on her injured leg alone! x_x I really hope she will stop participating in this comeback (hopefully after the Inkigayo 1st comeback). It pains me thinking about EJ dancing with that ankle...

Woah Everyone noticed the girls voices while I here noticed their flat shoes. I think this is their first performance wearing flats. And isn't that what they wore for Lovey Dovey Zombie version concept picture?So love this performance. Everything is new <_<

I like T-ara's outfit on Mnet Countdown better. What they wore on Music Bank only looks good on the taller members. LOL

Still don't like the song, but I the loud fanchants are nice :P

Me too..I like T-ara's outfit on mcountdown. This outfit only looks nice on the tall members.But I love this song :) Lovey Dovey Uh uh uh uh