Diadem Forums

[12.01.07] Will T-ara gain an 8th member from GSI?

nathaniel

I don't think they need to add another member. Hwayoung is still not that popular and people are still getting to know more about her and if they will add another member i'm sure people will decrease they curiosity on her and they will switch their attention to the new member. 7 members are enough. 8 members are too much for T-ara.

PLEASE PLEASE BE JUST A RUMOR! *crossfingers*

T-ara was perfect as 6-ara , now they amazing with just 7-ara !

I don't want any other member! 7-ara is already a complete and full family

iunno... will they take an 8th member whose male? I'd totally do it. then hyomin could introduce me to her gf sunny. lol

it's surprising to hear that their company would allow that, or put that up. it seems ambitious. it would be a wreck and stress for the person who won and got placed into t-ara.

yueen won an audition and got into wonder girls, she wasn't a trainee like hyuna(at the time), sunye, sunmi and sohee... so it was nice taht she got to audition and get into a great group, but taht was still pre-debut for Wonder Girls.

but a contest to put someone into an establish group, who wasn't a trainee? that'd be rough. I know After School has added lots of people in their time, as with Jewelry (well they change members) but man... it'd be hard. the fans, the girls, it would be rough. it's not to say the girls wouldn't be nice, but they did spend years as trainees, and working up... they could be upset.

granted, i'm sure people who do the contest work hard all their life too... so who knows. interesting rumor at least.

I believe the just worded it our in a strange manner.

The winner will recieve a contract with Yedang Entertainment, so they can't be in T-ara then.

Plus this commercial was out days ago, if there was to be a new member, CCM would've put out a press release already.