Diadem Forums

[12.01.07] Will T-ara gain an 8th member from GSI?

nathaniel

Or how about the current members slow down on activities outside of the group. I like that the girls are multitalented [singing, acting, variety shows, etc] but that's eating up too much of their schedules and putting them more at risk. In the past week or so we had Eunjung and Jiyeon injure themselves. It could've been more serious but it could also have been preventable. They should focus on their music career and just have minor roles in movies or shows. I think behind the doors, CCM is preparing for shorthanded performances and worst case scenario, if one of the girls leave.

Plus I think even seven members is too much. I'll keep my mouth shut on who belongs where. I really do like all of them. They should've just been set up right in the first place, before debuting.

I hope that it's just for a chance to have activities with T-ara to gain some more insight into the business and not a permanent addition. I mean it's so sad that not every member gets a line in their songs and now if they really do add another member it's gonna be like taking away from a good thing.

Hwayoung was a good addition, but if they did have another member what would their role in the group be?

=/ i would like the rumors to be false because frankly, i don't think adding a new member will help the group at all. They already have 7 talented singers but we don't get to hear them individually because there's just too many of them as it is. Qri and Boram already gets less then than two lines each per song (new ones) and Jiyeon's parts are getting less and less ._.

Personally i love Hyomin and Soyeon's voice out of T-ara but i would to hear more of the above mentions because their voices are just as sweet :)

But... I think the news could be referring an '8th member' as T-ara's protégé? maybe hahah a trainee under the supervision of T-ara? xD that'll be kind of cool

it can be true since KKS seems very very very stupid... look how he created co-ed with somewhat how many members?? 11 or 12 members... and some members in co-ed got only few lines and some didnt get any line at all..

what he might think:

1.if the winner is a male, throw him to co-ed

2.if the winner is a female, throw her to t-ara

3."i dont need to create a new group which i cant figure out his/her future,so maybe i should ride to t-ara/co-ed popularity.."

4.i dont care the fans since both co-ed and t-ara dont have official fanclubs..

if t-ara happens to be another after school or co-ed, i would stop being a fan to t-ara as a whole group but only to some members that i like..

conclusion:fck KKS if he adds another member..

WHAT D HELL!!! DON'T DO STUPID THING KKS!! when hwayoung was joined, some of diadem hard to accept her ( including me, still in process :) )..and now they want to put one more member from audition show?? THAT WAS TOTALLY INSANE!!... if they put one more member then they never appreciate the hard work origin member (6+1)....then new member just enjoy the successes they've arose from the beginning :) :) ...NO MORE MEMBER 7 IS ENOUGH