Diadem Forums

[12.01.07] Will T-ara gain an 8th member from GSI?

nathaniel

i hope it's only a rumor.. but i'll always welcome a new member. everyone has the right and chance.

:) i just think that the lines and appearances of each member will decrease more if there will be 8 of them. they should just focus more giving equal parts for the members. ^_^ Anyways, T-ara :D fighting! Good job on lovey dovey comeback. Daebak! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

From the looks, the 8th member will only be temporary then, right ? I'm fine with that.

I'm not totally against adding members, but first our three girls need more lines and jobs.(Qri, Boram and Hwayoung)

If something like that happens in the girl's next album, then CCM can talk about adding a new member.

(I still would prefer them making another group though)

Hopefully its just a promotional gimmick.. Else I don't think it will be of much good for anyone~ For fans (accept the someone new joining the group), T-ara (all singing and dance for their current songs will have to be changed and learnt) and whoever that joins will be very stressed (need to learn all T-ara's songs and dance from scratch).

i hope they won't have another member. t-ara isn't lacking in ANYTHING and adding another member would be stupid... t-ara don't need it and i think they should focus on these 7 and make their lines longer or at least divide the lines fairly ... boram and hwayoung barely have any lines and if they get another member it will be even harder to do that fairly so that you won't think that there are only 5 of 7 or 8 singing... x_x