Diadem Forums

[POLL] Are you attending K-Pop Power & Beauty Concert?

ICONICQ

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending K-Pop Power & Beauty Concert?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I'm going!!!!!! I am so so super stoked for this show! I've been doing so much lately to prepare for he concert~ I've been trying really hard to learn all the fanchats, and I've been practicing the dances! ^^

I also made this!:

http://i43.tinypic.com/10wlnd1.jpg

It's a small light up sign!! I'm really proud of it :D<3 It's not that big, and I wont hold it up a lot so I don't block anybody's view :3

And here is my outfit so far for it!!

http://i39.tinypic.com/f50e0.jpg

I'm going for a bo peep concept! My friends are also dressing up! (They're going in Roly Poly, Yayaya and I Go Crazy outfits :D)

aaaand I ordered a bunch of little plastic tiara's to give out to people at the concert!! There are gold and silver ones~ If you want one, just find me at the show! :D

Ok so they said they'll honor the original tickets at the door. How will they keep track of which seats are/aren't available. 2 of the 3 ticket kinds are reserved seating and I'm sure the postponement made huge changes to attendance. Same thing with GA, where I'd imagine the bulk of the ticket were sold. How will they keep it from overcrowding?

Ok so they said they'll honor the original tickets at the door. How will they keep track of which seats are/aren't available. 2 of the 3 ticket kinds are reserved seating and I'm sure the postponement made huge changes to attendance. Same thing with GA, where I'd imagine the bulk of the ticket were sold. How will they keep it from overcrowding?

Logically, ticketmaster should have the number of tickets sold as well as the tickets information in the ticketmaster's database. All they have to do is extract those information and make changes to the list of available tickets for the postponed date (whenever that is) of the concert. It's not exactly a complicate process, for the people that maintain the database that is. So that shouldn't be a problem. My main concern is when the concert will actually be held on, now that it's TBA.

I wish.

To be honest I'm still thinking about it, as doing so would require a plane ticket, hotel room, etc, etc, and I'm not sure if this would fit with my school schedule at all.

So yeah, still debating on it.....plus I found out about this news kind of late (where was I this entire time, living in a cave?) so I'm sure there may not be any good seats left....

• 1 month later...