Diadem Forums

[12.01.08] T-ara will not get an 8th member

Elly

[12.01.08] T-ara will not get an 8th member

An official from T-ara's management, Core Contents Media, spoke with Newsen on the 9th and cleared up the groundless rumors regarding the recruitment of an 8th member for T-ara "We were not aware of anything about selecting an 8th member. We have no reason to pick out a new member".

There had recently been a controversy about a possible 8th member for T-ara when it was shown on a preview clip for KBSJOY and ETN's joint production audition program, 'Global Super Idol', where it was revealed that the winner would earn the benefit of 'promoting as T-ara's 8th member'. However, the company revealed that it was merely groundless information.

[omitted other irrelevant information about the broadcast]

Source: http://www.newsen.co...201090929461002

Translations: maknaes @ Diadem

I'm so glad! I love Hwayoung, but I don't love how split the fans are when it comes to line distribution. All over their videos and tumblr there is this hostility when people's biases (Boram, Qri and Hwayoung until recently) don't get as many lines or screen time as Hyomin, Soyeon, Jiyeon, and Eunjung and it gets to a point where contempt grows when we should be loving every member of T-ara.

I myself find it weird how the distribution of lines have been going, but have kept myself okay about it. But if they were to add yet another member into the mix? That would really bother me.

(by the way, IS there a reason Boram is used so seldomly? As far as I know, she can sing..)