Diadem Forums

[12.01.08] T-ara will not get an 8th member

Elly

Well I'm not sure how to react to the new when I first see it but since they clear it up I'm glad

I like hwayoung and wouldn't mind a new member but seeing people always complaining about in you.... Make me worry

Well since my bia have many lines I can't say much but from what I know k pop is always like this so I try to understand other fan who has different bias I would feel bad too if my bias have less line i think we should love and support every member

But still I think it would more nice if some of the member get more line well I want them to get more screentime

[12.01.08] T-ara will not get an 8th member

An official from T-ara's management, Core Contents Media, spoke with Newsen on the 9th and cleared up the groundless rumors regarding the recruitment of an 8th member for T-ara "We were not aware of anything about selecting an 8th member. We have no reason to pick out a new member".

There had recently been a controversy about a possible 8th member for T-ara when it was shown on a preview clip for KBSJOY and ETN's joint production audition program, 'Global Super Idol', where it was revealed that the winner would earn the benefit of 'promoting as T-ara's 8th member'. However, the company revealed that it was merely groundless information.

[omitted other irrelevant information about the broadcast]

Source: http://www.newsen.co...201090929461002

Translations: maknaes @ Diadem

no 8th member too bad but that means more profit to t-ara members hehe