Elly

[12.01.08] T-ara will not get an 8th member

It's great to read that! I like just the 7 of them. I love Hwayoung so I think its great she got to be a T-ara member but adding another one will be unfair for the girls, having less parts on the songs. / is a magical and perfect number for T-ara

That would ruin the group. I didn't even like it when Hwayoung joined the group (but I've gotten comfortable with her now...) and they're already this far into their career. Boram gets almost no time to sing as it is now, so how would eight people even work?

I heard about the rumours and well my reaction that there will be no new member...

I think it is good. I like T-ara like they are and a new member is always such a strange news.

I would have supported the new members if there really had come a new one but I'm happy that there is no new member~

phew~

another member would not be good.

athough it does sound a bit like that the 8th member plan was in the works, but then all the negativity made CCM rethink the decision and just deny that an 8th member was ever gonna happen

I just read the news today and I wonder why they have to pick new member? They are prefect already and complete each other. But, this confirmation make me relieve. Yes, the rumor is so groundless and it's best for them as they are now.

Keep Fighting Girls,

Woo Hoo! T-ara was perfect as a 6-member group. (not saying I don't like them now or anything..) I honestly prefer them as 6 instead of 7 but hey, maybe i need more time to start liking Hwayoung( I don't pay much attention to her lol) NO OFFENSE