Diadem Forums

[INFO] T-ARA'S CONCERT CANCELLED?

ICONICQ

I can't find anything by googling and searching various kpop sites, so for now I'll say this is just an unbased rumor. =\

It would make sense for this person to have three posts and an incomplete profile if they heard this news and came here just to ask for more information. Which they were indeed asking, not announcing.

Woah. I was on the forum today to find more information about the concert, because I was going to dip into my savings and splurge on getting there (from nyc which is not inexpensive) I saw this thread and held off, but I can't believe this. I don't blame T-ara, I blame CCM for having their attention split so many ways that they didn't catch this sooner. I feel horrible for all of the fans who prepared and those who actually bought expensive travel tickets and booked plans. For them to cancel on such short notice is a big blow to their fanbase.

For shame, CCM, for shame. =\

And thank you, ICONICQ, without your pre-emptive information I would be among those unfortunate, enraged, fans.

I swear to God, whoever are running CCM (beside KKS) should get fired. For a big company, their lack of reasonable updates on their activities is unacceptable. I'm sorry but even if many hates SMent, I still think they're a much better and organized company compare to this. So disappointed. Personally, I can't wait until the day T-Ara switched to another agency.

Wtf!!!!!!! I payed so much for airline tickets and concert tickets. Wth am I supposed to do with the tickets? Eat them!!!!!!???? Does anyone know if they will be giving refunds? Plus are they still gonna do support bundles or can I get a refund? This sucks...they were the whole reason I am going to CA.

check with your airline. I went through Alaska Airlines and I had to pay $75 to cancel my flight and then $25 to rebook for the postponed concert. Your airline should hopefully be able to do something similar

Sorry OP, guess I shouldn't have put you out like that. At least in my head the concert was still happening, otherwise I would've been flipping xxxx at work lol. Anyone know why exactly they canceled? There's a number of reasons floating around; visa issues, injuries, poor ticket sales and this 10 day vacation they've conjured up.

Wtf!!!!!!! I payed so much for airline tickets and concert tickets. Wth am I supposed to do with the tickets? Eat them!!!!!!???? Does anyone know if they will be giving refunds? Plus are they still gonna do support bundles or can I get a refund? This sucks...they were the whole reason I am going to CA.

Airlines are always able to make cancellation and changes, so check with them.

You'll still of course recieve the support bundle. I believe they've already been prepared.

I just read this not too long ago. Even though I am not able to attend the concert in San Francisco, I find it rather perplexing that this visa issue wasn't taken care of last year, when they announced the concert to the public, in the first place. I know that our girls have been going back and forth in their traveling around East Asia lately, but still, I can't help to wonder what happened to make this sudden change within a couple of days before the concert date. I hope our girls are alright and well. <3

At least, the concert is still a go in the U.S., so it's not a lost, just the amount of time in our lives. I hope everybody has a memorable and fun time with our girls and their close friends at the concert in April, in California. I look forward to seeing those uploaded videos online. ^_^

It's very hard to get into the US, even with a visa. Since they are coming to hold a concert, a lot of regulations must be met. If it IS postponed until April then that's good - why? It gives us Diadems more time to plan out what is going to be done AND more fans would be able to go to San Franciso. (Specifically the students, March/April = Spring Break!)

Though CCM is keeping the girls busy...must be an insane asylum over there!

It's very hard to get into the US, even with a visa. Since they are coming to hold a concert, a lot of regulations must be met. If it IS postponed until April then that's good - why? It gives us Diadems more time to plan out what is going to be done AND more fans would be able to go to San Franciso. (Specifically the students, March/April = Spring Break!)

Though CCM is keeping the girls busy...must be an insane asylum over there!

The only way it becomes really difficult to get bona fide visas and permits, is when something and/or someone screws up during registration. I recently talked to a fellow Diadem about this, and covered a wide range of possibilities, from North Korean Spy infiltrations, to website registering that got hacked and/or network failure, to problems with concert organizers in the U.S. But they're all only speculations and we won't know for sure, unless they tell us otherwise that it is not a vias issuing problem. If it truly is a visa issuing problem, someone or something at the U.S. Embassy is having problems.

As for Spring Break, that happens on the last week of March. I'm hearing rumors about the concert date being on the 22nd of April. But we shall see if they can move it up to sometime during Spring Break. I hope lots of people show up to the concert. Core Family Concert in the U.S.! I'm starting to get the notion that Mnet America Channel will be covering this event. The question is, . . . "Is it going to be a live coverage?"

Oh, I agree on the sentiment on our girls' scheduling. It must be very busy for them right now. At least they are doing very well in Japan. ^_^