Diadem Forums

[12.01.09] Video - T-ara's Japanese "Roly-Poly" MV Teaser

randall

really??? it's like a very cheap video made.. bopeep and yayaya jap version is good bu this seems very cheap.. and the stage looks dull.. maybe because of the lights are dimmer.. i dont know but it doesnt give me the same feeling like roly poly korean version.. kinda disappointed.. i really hope this can be a big impact to japan though

really??? it's like a very cheap video made.. bopeep and yayaya jap version is good bu this seems very cheap.. and the stage looks dull.. maybe because of the lights are dimmer.. i dont know but it doesnt give me the same feeling like roly poly korean version.. kinda disappointed.. i really hope this can be a big impact to japan though

It might be the videos are made to cater to the Japanese audience who might have different tastes to the Korean audience?

It might be the videos are made to cater to the Japanese audience who might have different tastes to the Korean audience?

Or it could be because the MV is going to be centered on the theme "the 80's" so i guess they're trying to go for that feel? xD

The audio sounds kinda weird. Not sure if it's just me... Can't really catch much with all the talking in the background. :( Oh well, looking forward to the full version to see how it turns out.

I agree. It sounds really like cheap. It sounds like they just recorded over the Korean track and kept the original chorus. The Japanese vocals sound out of place. I like the video but the song does not sound very good... :-/

I agree. It sounds really like cheap. It sounds like they just recorded over the Korean track and kept the original chorus. The Japanese vocals sound out of place. I like the video but the song does not sound very good... :-/

Yup. That's what I was thinking. You took the words right out of my mouth. Still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully, the final version wouldn't be too bad.