nathaniel

[12.01.10] T-ara to take a 10-day holiday after "Lovey-Dovey" promotions

I'm so glad they're getting some rest! They really deserve it, they've been working too hard >.<. As fans, we'd rather see them happy and well-rested then on a stage (that's where youtube comes in with all of those old performances... hahaha).

Im so glad to hear this, great news for the girls, they all deserve this and i think when they come back from the vacation they will be even better since they are really stressed at the moment.

T-ara Daebak

What a GREAT news! They can take a long rest finally.... especially for Eunjung and Jiyeon... although they might probably still need to continue with their drama filming.

Ten days vacation will be good. Usually, companies only give their idols 2-3 days off on Chuseok and/or Lunar New Year's. xD If CCM stay true to their words, the girls will get more than enough time to recuperate & get back their health. Which means fans will stop worrying & maybe dislike CCM a little less. Lol

Yeah Its Good news to T-ara and all T-ara Fans!!knowing they get to rest and go for a holiday really made my day!!Rest well T-ara go relax and recover you all deserve it!hope that Jiyeon can get some rest too(with Dream High 2 filming Going on) rest well T-ara enjoy your holiday! We wil be Hwaiting you!Fighting!사랑해요T-ara!