Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[12.01.10] T-ara to take a 10-day holiday after "Lovey-Dovey" promotions

Holiday is the best way to gain more strength and refresh your mind. They really work hard this year and I hope they can really enjoy their holiday. I wonder how each member will spend the day^^

Please rest well and back with joyful!!!!!

its great to hear that they due a vacation even though its a short time hopefully they can rest up and catch up on some much needed sleep time and get healthier.

I don't think 10 days are enough for the girls but this is much better than nothing

They NEED to rest so badly. But, how will Jiyeon rest? She has to film Dream High 2

Anyways, have fun girls :D

Finally CCM understands that T-ara really need a long deserved rest..They surely deserved it since they've been working so hard since last summer without resting and continuous of promoting new songs..

I think the company usually announced their breaks with short notices before that the girls complained.. That's why they announced it quite some time before it commences now..haha Holiday is always goood!! Hope the girls are having fun! :D

Happiness restored!

Jiyeon, Hwayoung, Eunjung, Boram, Soyeon, Qri and Hyomin have all worked hard and a good rest is all they need.

It'll give them time to start fresh and also Citrine Diadems (I'm still trying to get this caught on) can rejuvenate after a rest, as well.

Rest up, everyone!

:D

I bet they'll still be busy because of the success of Lovey Dovey. But I hope they will have some private time for them to have a full rest. especially jiyeon who still have to shoot dream high.. T-ARA FIGHTING! XD