Diadem Forums

[12.01.12] T-ara-Davichi near sold-out USA concert postponed.. Why?

nathaniel

[12.01.12] T-ara's near sold-out USA concert postponed.. Why?

2012011210124922836_1.jpg

Core Contents Media artists T-ara, Davichi, and Yangpa's first joint family concert together in the USA was postponed due to unavoidable reasons.

T-ara, Davichi, and Yangpa were originally performing in San Fransisco, USA on the 13th (local time) for their first family concert.

The concert, which was the request of local fans, was practically sold out with over 8,000 tickets sold. There was a lot of high expectations and they were supposed to leave Korea via plane today (12th).

According to their agency, Core Contents Media, the are unable to have their concert performance in the USA because they could not receive the visas in time from the concert venue/organizers and thus created a sticky situation. The agencies revealed that T-ara, Davichi, and Yangpa will get their visas in time and promise to have a concert at a later date. For now, Core Contents Media expressed they and their artists are upset about the April postponement.

Core Contents Media wanted to express it's not the fault of T-ara, Davichi or Yangpa and they are deeply sorry towards the local fans since there was high interest in this USA concert.

A representative said to Star News on the 13th, "T-ara, Davichi, and Yangpa went through a lot of preparations to put on a great concert but because of visa issues, the concert was unavoidably postponed until April. We really hope that T-ara, Davichi, and Yangpa fans can be patient until then. In April, USA fans can expect to see an even better performance."

T-ara is currently promoting their new song "Lovey-Dovey" which has been number one on the charts since it's release on January 2nd.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120112n08072

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Is the postponed date set? I heard rumors that as of now they still may cancel the concert on April 22nd due to so many other kpop events going on at the same time (I only saw this somewhere, I don't know the details)

I don't want to invest in this only to have them postpone it again.

Interesting to hear ccm's reason. But still I feel like they should have prepared and allowed more time to make sure they had the visa. I am still a little sour about losing 100 plus in cancellation fees. I was so excited for a vacation too.

I hope the rescheduled date is April 22nd so that I can go. I don't think I can go if its Friday or Saturday.

Hope ccm is better prepared for the next show.

ohhh damn, thats sad.

but the sadder thing is im not going, im broke atm T-T

i wish i could go and im really looking forward to the streaming concert video if there is, i really dont want to miss out. If there is can someone link me? as in send me a message, thanks if someone gets one :P