Diadem Forums

[12.01.12] T-ara-Davichi near sold-out USA concert postponed.. Why?

nathaniel

Ah yes, the "real" T-ara fans will understand why they lost hundreds of dollars for a last minute cancellation. We have a legitimate reason to be upset, it's not at the girls though. Not at all, we just really, really dislike the management. It's a real inconvenience for those coming from out of state, but I guess there aren't that many of us to have a voice...

Ah yes, the "real" T-ara fans will understand why they lost hundreds of dollars for a last minute cancellation. We have a legitimate reason to be upset, it's not at the girls though. Not at all, we just really, really dislike the management. It's a real inconvenience for those coming from out of state, but I guess there aren't that many of us to have a voice...

The problem is that people don't understand unless they're in our situation. Plus it's most likely the one that weren't planning to attend the concert that misunderstood. They all thought that we are upset at T-Ara, but in reality, we're upset at CCM.

I don't know...I explained this to people and yet most of them failed to understand it.

Honestly, about their reason...if Visa were the problem, they would've receive a notice much sooner than 1 week prior to their departing date. I don't want to doubt them, but this reason is too...how should I say this...lame? The tickets sale were back in November, meaning that there's a 2 months gap in between the sales and the concert. Now I would assume that they all applied for Visa in a reasonable amount of time prior to the concert (making sure that it would arrive in time). Therefore, even if the Visa didn't came in time, it's still CCM who were poor in planning. THAT, is that many fans were upset over.

I don't live in the States, but can someone clarify how it's possible that the organizers can issue visas? I live in Canada and these things usually involve immigration or embassy services. I didn't know that venues where able to issue legal documents.

I hope the April concert goes smoothly.

@CitizenCL more than one type of visa is available, the only way i know that the organizers can set this up is by getting Asiana airlines or one of the big sponsors of the event to back them into getting either a tourist-visa, business-visa or temporary worker visa. It will involve embassy services but not immigration, i doubt the girls are applying for immigrant visa's which would allow them to immigrate and acquire US citizenship.... plus it takes a year and petitioning.

the odd part about this story is if you check http://www.apeconcer...07.cfm?cID=3245 , the venue's event page for t-ara, the cause for postponement says "due to an injury", meaning Eunjung. it struck me that they'd use two stories. are fans that mad? idk. i can wait til april. Core Contents Media hwaiting!!!

the odd part about this story is if you check http://www.apeconcer...07.cfm?cID=3245 , the venue's event page for t-ara, the cause for postponement says "due to an injury", meaning Eunjung. it struck me that they'd use two stories. are fans that mad? idk. i can wait til april. Core Contents Media hwaiting!!!

Let me ask you this. EJ had knee injury before LD comeback. She went and records for all the music shows and hasn't missed a single show. Do you really think it was because of "injury" that the concert got cancelled then?? No offense but people are blind if they can't even see that much. But regardless, because of that single stupid statement, certain people are going around blaming EJ for the cancellation of the concert...like some idiots they are.

i, really, still don't believe this... April? is Three months away... and aren't they stopping promos for LD next month? or end of this month... what are they going to do with an extra month? they only have a 10 day vacation...

Anyways, it just shows how much CCM is unprepared and unorganized with things related to their artists... and themselves.

*SIGH*

Wow thats gotta suck for all of the peeps who bought tickets but the law is the law. I'm surprized they came up against this problem since in going on my knowlage the US visa people are very speedy if you get to them in the standar time of three months before departure.

Oh well.