Diadem Forums

[12.01.12] T-ara-Davichi near sold-out USA concert postponed.. Why?

nathaniel

I'm curious how responsible both sides were? Seems like most are blaming solely CCM, but I feel like its on the concert organizers as well. I suppose we'll never truly know..

As for those that booked tickets and hotel rooms, I can understand why they would be so upset. With less than a week to the event date, you would be hardpressed to find a hotel or airline company that would be willing to reschedule for free let alone provide a refund; the fees aren't negligible either.. couple hundred here and there, especially for the younger crowd (college students and such). In addition, I imagine a fair amount of people scheduled days off of work in advance to attend. No matter how worth it is to attend the concert, there's really no positive spin on dumping money down the drain.

but that sucks for the ppl who already bought the tickets.

i don't see what sucks for the people who already brought it, it's going to roll over for the reschedule. It said that tickets brought for the 13th would still be honored at the front door.

It's the people who had book flights and hotel rooms plus taken time off work that must be feeling pretty darn down about this whole problem.

What still makes me wonder is that the date is not even April 22nd anymore. I've been checking ticketmaster and it seems that the date is now TBA.

forreals. i called both ticketmaster and apeconcerts.com (concert venue) and both said its not april 22nd anymore and its to be annouced soon.

a bit happy that it might possibly be moved to an earlier date and not on a sunday. i hate it when marketing teams or organizers think "oh its more convenient on a sunday since everyones free" for a nearly sold out concert.

forreals. i called both ticketmaster and apeconcerts.com (concert venue) and both said its not april 22nd anymore and its to be annouced soon.

a bit happy that it might possibly be moved to an earlier date and not on a sunday. i hate it when marketing teams or organizers think "oh its more convenient on a sunday since everyones free" for a nearly sold out concert.

Agreed. Friday or Saturday would be best.. Sunday's just weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...