nathaniel

[12.01.14] T-ara's promise, "We will ride the subway if we can win #1 in music programs!"

[12.01.14] T-ara's promise, "We will ride the subway if we can win #1 in music programs!"

43275657.6.jpg

Girl group T-ara has made a surprise commitment.

According to their agency, T-ara promised to ride the subways between schedules instead of by car if they are ranked #1 in music programs.

T-ara's recent releases have all reached high popularity and #1 on music charts, but there was no connection in winning #1 on music programs. T-ara's "Roly-Poly" was one of the top hits of last year, and stayed as the #1 candidate on music programs for nine consecutive weeks. The same goes for "Cry Cry" and "We Were In Love".

With T-ara making such a strong statement, it shows how bad they want this and committed they are.

Meanwhile, T-ara did top Mnet's "MCountdown" on the 12th with "Lovey-Dovey".

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120114n04175

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Doesn't that mean they need to allocate more time for travelling? And that would lead to lesser time for rest? :( Still, it's an interesting promise and I am looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Doesn't that mean they need to allocate more time for travelling? And that would lead to lesser time for rest? :( Still, it's an interesting promise and I am looking forward to seeing the pictures.

But how long would they keep this up? I was expecting maybe just a day or at most a week...

I wonder if the company wants more media on them =( i rather have them ride by car so then they can at least sleep/rest between schedules >.<

But wouldn't it be lovely to meet them on the subway? :) too bad i'm not in Korea :(

It seems like T-ara also not satisfied about why they cant win on music programs although they're topping charts for 6months with 4 songs.. I believe they will win for this comeback.. T-ara fighting

their roly poly has been #1 for 9 consecutive weeks????!!!! THEY COULD HAVE BEATEN THE RECORD OF SNSD!!! well that is ofcourse...IF THEY HAVE A BIG FANBASE!!! :( :( :( :( <333 JIYEON!!! ccm!! announce the OFFICIAL FANCLUB NAME!!!??? <_< <_< <_< <_< :( :( JIYEON!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: