Diadem Forums

[12.01.15] Lee Jangwoo reveals he's upset with Jiyeon and Soyeon's remarks

nathaniel

[12.01.15] Lee Jangwoo reveals he's upset with Jiyeon and Soyeon's remarks

20120114202902_1_rstarbes.jpg

Lee Jangwoo reveals he's upset towards T-ara.

On the January 14th episode of MBC's "We Got Married Season 3", Lee Jangwoo revealed to his wife Eunjung that he was angry over the T-ara members' remarks.

Eunjung was taking a break between music video filming when Lee Jangwoo took her to a restaurant to eat, "I'm not quite happy with the T-ara members."

His statement came over the remarks that Jiyeon and Soyeon revealed on the "Dear Honey" Christmas special of "We Got Married". They revealed that Eunjung often talks about another man instead of Jangwoo, her co-host Baek Seunghyun, which made Jangwoo become jealous as well as several things they've heard about Lee Jangwoo.

Eunjung then replied, "They told me to they're sorry towards their brother-in-law and to tell you it was just a joke," according to the T-ara members.

"I will go talk with them! What they told, they should be regretting it," Lee Jangwoo said, "I wanted to confront them about it on 'Dear Honey'.. I was staring at them!"

In the next broadcast, Lee Jangwoo will be reunited with his T-ara sister-in-laws.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120114n07885

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

(Usually won't have these type of article translations on Diadem that are episode previews/recaps, but since it's involving more members of T-ara this time..~)

haha, Soyeon and Jiyeon holds nothing back when it comes to variety show time xD

LOL i laughed out loud when i was watching their parts xD And even when they had their voice changed and sitting behind a screen Eunjung still knew it was Jiyeon who was bad mouthing her LOL "YA! PARK JIYEON!" haha she was so surprised!

The last time I watched WGM was when T-ara was in the car with Eunjung when they celebrated her bday there. The last before that was during housewarming when T-ara came over. I guess I'll be watching next week's ep because T-ara will be there again.

Lol at Soyeon and Jiyeon, these two are really straightforward talkers.

Personally, I would be happy when the day comes Eunjung isn't doing WGM anymore. Cause that would probably mean she would get more rest or she would have more time looking/concentrating on acting projects or maybe dating someone in real life. She's busy enough even without doing WGM.

i don't like Jangwoo in the first place :)) I just want to know what will happen when he meet Jijeon and Soyeon

Me too. Guess I wasn't the only one who isn't digging WooJung couple. :lol:

Hope Jangwoo-Jiyeon-Soyeon meeting would be very entertaining.

the Yeon sisters are damn funny!lol

i knew it was them..duhh..lol...

i'm sure about ji yeon..the way she laugh was so obvious.. ^^

and i'm not sure about soyeon...but from the straightforward words, i knew it was Soyeon...

to jangwoo, he deserve it..lol..can't even identify eunjung's hand..i thought they're the couple with the most skinship =.='

That was meant to be a joke! He's not serious...stop blaming Jangwoo for not recognizing Eunjung's hand~ and Omg! Can't wait for Next week..there will be some more T-ARA / woojung interactions again :D btw since they went to the club: could that be during the filming of Lovey-Dovey Zombie Version?? Big chance yes :D I want Soyeon to come :P she's seriously funny!