Diadem Forums

[12.01.15] Lee Jangwoo reveals he's upset with Jiyeon and Soyeon's remarks

nathaniel

It does seem scripted though, in my opinion. But it sounded more like he was just jealous about Eunjung's drama husband. :P

YAY~ More T-ara on WGM. That last "blind date" episode was totally a fail (as it was cut so short), so I hope something interesting happens next week. :D

Soyeon always makes me laugh, and Jiyeon seems to have much more to say in her presence. 2Yeon Sisters FTW

lol you guys really believe he was mad ?? seriously ??? duh..

it's just a script because next week wGM have guest T-ara. and the script makes like Jangwoo wanna talk to them

and then t-ara appear and then laughs.. bla bla blah. somekind like that.IMO

why would jangwoo still will be in roly poly musical if he's mad lol

think wider

i got upset when jangwoo didn't recognise eunjung's hand

but it's funny to see how jiyeon and soyeon play around in that episode

maybe it's scripted just to make the show interesting to watch

i hope jangwoo and sister-in-laws can clear up this things

because i don't want eunjung feel bad and stuck in the middle

I don't really this show i mean I never like this show it seem script like some part

Just watch it because eunjung is in it (also seohyun)

Well I think it going to be very interesting seeing jangwoo with other t-ara member

It not that I don't like jangwoo but I just don't like him in this song

i just love t-ara not jangwoo..isn't he a bit exaggerate??we know how t-ara love to teased each other..lol..i want to see those video with 2yeon sister..somehow i feel like jangwoo only get more publicity now because of eunjung..huh..wth..i'm sorry but now i really don't like jangwoo..i just love eunjung n the rest of t-ara..

he was just joking the way the article was worded made it seem like he was angry but he was joking .... It wasnt serious

It's okay that he didn't recognize her hand that doesn't mean he doesn't care about her .... He is actually very sweet towards Eunjung sure he can be a little perv but his feelings are very honest toward Eunjung you can see they are close bts especially at gayo daejun

LOL i laughed out loud when i was watching their parts xD And even when they had their voice changed and sitting behind a screen Eunjung still knew it was Jiyeon who was bad mouthing her LOL "YA! PARK JIYEON!" haha she was so surprised!

One should have been able to guess from the silhouette. Jiyeon's facial features are quite unique afterall :D

Glad that he was at the Lovey Dovey Zombie MV shoot! Can't wait for the next episode where we can see the rest of T-ARA and maybe some of the behind the scenes!