nathaniel

[12.01.15] Lee Jangwoo reveals he's upset with Jiyeon and Soyeon's remarks

i love eunjung so much but i don't like jang woo............................ sorry, but i just want woojung end soon, and eunjung can focus for her drama or music. she is too busy for doing WGM <_<

I didn't know about Lee Jang Woo to begin with~

Since WGM start I just watched the episode with T-ara's members on housewarming day..[soyeon, Q-ri and Jiyeon] because that's the most interesting part.

But if it is true about him being upset then I'll start to hate him..such a kid~ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

My predictions for the next show would be Jangwoo bowing down to the Yeon sisters. I don't really see him getting scripted to go hardcore angry man on T-ara. Imagine the hate he'll get.

But then again, he should just bow to the Yeon sisters anyways . . . who doesn't love them?

"im upset my fake wife talks about other guys." get over bro. and even if you did confront them, soyeon and jiyeon would both beat the snot out of you.

of course he could just be actign upset for the show, but whatevs. silly "news" article is silly.

Just stop blaming and hate Jang woo shii ! If he is gone , mean Goddess Eunjung also have to left WGM due to her heavy schedule. After all , they are great couple among the others !

Molkang Molkang ! ^ - ^~~

don't take it to the heart jangwoo-sshi..she's "not really married" to you. outside the show you're not husband and wife. what jiyeon and soyeon stated was reality. it seems like eunjung is not really interested on you except when you are filming.