Diadem Forums

[12.01.15] Lee Jangwoo reveals he's upset with Jiyeon and Soyeon's remarks

nathaniel

Jangwoo is kinda retarded (in my opinion.. please dont bash me for this =]] ) ... his face makes me think he isn't a nice guy at all!! I'll just want Eunjung stop being "his wife" (even it's just virtual).. eishh .. I haven't watched any WGM episode yet i'll just wait for this season to end soon and then i'll watch those with T-ara members appearance, especially Jiyeon :))

That is just stupid. He's badmouthing So Yeon and Ji Yeon for the purpose of the show while he spends all his time with them on th Roly Poly musical. It's obvious if really there was a problem, they had time to discuss it in private all 3 together.

I don't watch WGW since it's fake, but is the Woojung couple not popular??

LOL i laughed out loud when i was watching their parts xD And even when they had their voice changed and sitting behind a screen Eunjung still knew it was Jiyeon who was bad mouthing her LOL "YA! PARK JIYEON!" haha she was so surprised!

can anyone give me a link to this part show??? want to watch it so much!

ok., it's not that bad., * haven't seen it though*

not actually a fan of WGM since I watched a couple before that wanna make me throw up.

Guessing it's part of the script., :P

Which couple you watch in the past? Trust me, that's what I felt too last time. Maybe when you are bored try a few episodes of Adam or WooJung. After watching one episode, I craved for another. That's how I drown into Kpop too =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...