Diadem Forums

[12.01.17] Video - T-ara Jiyeon @ Dream High 2 Press Conf.

s-park

lol.. Almost 5 minute preview of Dream high 2 hahaha and add to that the making .. :lol: :lol: Watching this made me more excited for DH2 haha.. waaaahhhhhhh JIyeon JIyeonn!!!! :D

JIyeon should be the main lead here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

lol.. Almost 5 minute preview of Dream high 2 hahaha and add to that the making .. :lol: :lol: Watching this made me more excited for DH2 haha.. waaaahhhhhhh JIyeon JIyeonn!!!! :D

JIyeon should be the main lead here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

lol count me in!!!! 80% of the audience will watch Dream High 2because of Jiyeon we just hope she gets a well written character.

Jiyeon did a lot of "cute" expression... LOL..

Really can't wait for it....

and... I think.... Jiyeon will be JB's Couple.... LOL..

:wub::D:lol:<3

hopefully~i also want them to be couple in here..but i have the feeling that JB will fall in love with sora and have a love triangle between them..because from the preview i can see that sora is JB fangirl..

I don't think they kissed. He just had his head in an angle that makes it look like a kiss but we'll have to see when the first episode airs!

But i can't wait!! The first cameo appearance, the reenactment of the last scene of Dream High 1 xD

I liked how Jiyeon was mad/pissed and sniffled her noise, tomboy style and then Kim Soo Hyun had that look --->> <_< hahah xD So cute.

Man I hope i get to see a lot of Jiyeon's character on screen ^_^