Diadem Forums

[12.01.18] Video - T-ara @ SBS Midnight TV

tungtjn

Honestly, Jiyeon does not look THAT great without make up, even though her fans will say she does. Because her eyes are very close together, she needs the eyeliner and eyeshadow to make them look further apart. When she has no makeup you can really notice how close together they are.

Eunjung is stunning without makeup though. I think Eunjung is one of the top "no makeup" idols. Eunjung's features are ALL natural -- big eyes, big lips. She doesn't need makeup to make her eyes or lips or anything seem bigger or prettier, because they are naturally that way, and her hair is always very simple to, so when she removes her makeup she looks basically the same.

Eunjung = stunning!

Honestly, Jiyeon does not look THAT great without make up, even though her fans will say she does. Because her eyes are very close together, she needs the eyeliner and eyeshadow to make them look further apart. When she has no makeup you can really notice how close together they are.

Eunjung is stunning without makeup though. I think Eunjung is one of the top "no makeup" idols. Eunjung's features are ALL natural -- big eyes, big lips. She doesn't need makeup to make her eyes or lips or anything seem bigger or prettier, because they are naturally that way, and her hair is always very simple to, so when she removes her makeup she looks basically the same.

Eunjung = stunning!

Is this even legal?

Opinions are opinions, yeah, but, we're all Citrines here and it's really offensive to the Jiyeonians (yeah, I said it) to say something like that.

I'm not picking a fight, but, yeah ...

Wow!!! The power of make up sure is impressive...

It could really change someone's appearances... A LOT!

Don't know about the others... but when they remove their make up... i could hardly recognize them...

It's just like they're someone different entirely!

But since I've seen Jiyeon's bare face quite a few times... I Could recognize her.

For eunjung.... Well this is my first time I think... I thought that's someone elses lolz....

They look okay without make up... But I like Jiyeon's bare face more...

You could say Jiyeon's bare face kind of face is my preference XD

Eunjung = stunning!

No one is against you when u're supporting eunjung but keep your comments to yourself.

u can choose NOT to comment if you do not support jiyeon