Diadem Forums

[12.01.19] Video - T-ara Pretty Boys EP 5 Teaser

s-park

jiyeon and hwayoung is so cute sleeping like that!

though t-ara cried...maybe its when they won oricon no.1 the other time..

since its quite long ago when hwayoung still had long hair

Do you think so? That would be a very old footage then... but, thinking about it, where are the "pretty boys"...? It could be a special episode, seems it doesn't look like they have the time to shoot these days.

Awww So Cute When Hwayoung and Jiyeon Sleeping together, hahas also kinda funny though. The Maknae Couple kinda funny,cute and pretty couple.

Do you think so? That would be a very old footage then... but, thinking about it, where are the "pretty boys"...? It could be a special episode, seems it doesn't look like they have the time to shoot these days.

probably it maybe an old footage. Apparently the next episode is a Special episode where they are going behind scenes of all they went through, then the episode after thats they will go back to normal.

Awww So Cute When Hwayoung and Jiyeon Sleeping together, hahas also kinda funny though. The Maknae Couple kinda funny,cute and pretty couple.

probably it maybe an old footage. Apparently the next episode is a Special episode where they are going behind scenes of all they went through, then the episode after thats they will go back to normal.

Great! I can' wait then! This series is pretty good. I didn't really enjoy Hello Baby, so I'm happy they're back with such a funny and interesting show. Plus, Boram and HwaYoung really get to shine in it!

JUST BOUGHT MY NEW LOVEY DOVEY MINI ALBUM <3 IS SO AWESOME xxxx WEI , PLS SUPPORT T-ARA FOREVER, AND I HOPE THY WILL COME TO MALAYSIA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

JUST BOUGHT MY NEW LOVEY DOVEY MINI ALBUM <3 IS SO AWESOME xxxx WEI , PLS SUPPORT T-ARA FOREVER, AND I HOPE THY WILL COME TO MALAYSIA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Yeah! I received mine yesterday! So Happy! Lots of So Yeon photos in it^^