Diadem Forums
candy_floss

[12.01.19] Video - M!CD's Performance + Winning !

Yes! MCD isn't too important, but that's the 4times in a row a T-ara promotion wins double on it! Yayaya / Roly Poly / Cry Cry / Lovey Dovey.

Estimation for Music Bank give T-ara winner, and Inkigayo is already ours, since it's digital! Yes!!! Happy Days

Yes! MCD isn't too important, but that's the 4times in a row a T-ara promotion wins double on it! Yayaya / Roly Poly / Cry Cry / Lovey Dovey.

Estimation for Music Bank give T-ara winner, and Inkigayo is already ours, since it's digital! Yes!!! Happy Days

how music bank and inkigayo calculate the vote?

Haha,as expected that t-ara will win this but what i really hope is for t-ara to win tomorrow music bank since they only won twice for Bo Peep Bo Peep since theirs debut i think. Hwaiting. :)

Congratz to T-ara!!!WOOT THEY ROCKS MAN~~~cant wait to see their next performance too!!i guess jiyeon is busy filming DH2...hope to see her in the next performance!~~FIGHTING T-ara~~ :wub::ph34r:

yeah..its a bit weird w/o jiyeon..we need 7 of t-ara to be perfect..huhu..i miss jiyeon.. :wub:

its really great that t-ara win again..please win more, t-ara..t-ara, saranghae.. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3