Diadem Forums

[12.01.21] T-ara, "With our tight schedules, fan's encouragement is what gives us strength!"

nathaniel

[12.01.21] T-ara, "With our tight schedules, fan's encouragement is what gives us strength!"

2012011909482359464_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara has dressed up in traditional hanboks to greet their fans.

In a recent interview with Star News, Eunjung, Hymoin, Jiyeon, Soyeon, Qri, Boram, and Hwayoung were all present wearing their hanboks and greeting staff with a cheerful appearance.

T-ara said, "Currently, it's hard to fit a lot into our tight schedules since we're very active, but we hope we to receive a lot of love. With your friends and family, eating joyfully during the holidays, we hope you have a good time together and can watch T-ara on your TVs."

2012011909482359464_2.jpg

Starting in the second half of last year, T-ara has been constantly promoting new songs, dramas, filming CFs, guesting in variety shows and performing in musicals. When asked if they could relax this holiday season, they replied with, "We don't get a vacation." After debuting, T-ara almost never is able to spend holidays with their family.

Eunjung said, "I remember one time I was spending time with my family during the holiday break at the sauna and discovered that I had a schedule to attend to and I ended up hurriedly going back. Still though, this year feels special because it's the year of the dragon. Happy New Year to everyone, and to all of the 88'ers, have strength."

Soyeon said, "This year, I'll become the fourth leader. For the new year, I hope that T-ara can receive a lot of love and good news. I'm excited to move forward."

Hwayoung said, "Even though we're twins, since I was the dongsaeng, we always received our money during the Lunar New Year in different amounts. After bowing to the adults, I counted Hyoyoung unni's money from the corner of my eye, I remember pretending to look pitiful in front of unni while saying that we should split the money evenly"

For this new year, T-ara said, "With some family members and members from our agency, we'll all eat together and make rice cakes. Hyomin will make the crab dishes, and Boram and Jiyeon are good at cooking the meat."

2012011909482359464_3.jpg

Last August, T-ara released their retro "Roly-Poly" song and then in early November, followed up with "Cry Cry". At the end of December, they released a ballad with their label-mate Davichi, "We Used To Love". All of these releases were placed in the #1 spot of the charts and received a lot of love from fans.

T-ara came back with "Lovey-Dovey" earlier this year and once again were at the top of the charts. Over the last six months, T-ara have had four consecutive #1 hit songs, showing off their new potential and strength. Even now, "Lovey-Dovey" is in the top 10 of all the music charts.

T-ara didn't want to forget to show their appreciation towards their fans who love their music and support them.

Soyeon said, "Right now is when we are suffering the most since our debut. Until April, our schedule is full. Our members depend on drinks and vitamins since we don't get sleep, but the things our fans say to us and how they encourage us, it's very encouraging to us."

She continued by saying, "As quick as we can, we wanted to show off good songs we made. We're worried that maybe the fans would have became bored or tired by us having a lot of new song releases, but luckily, we're thankful to our fans who continue to support us happily."

On an ending note, T-ara said, "As soon as we finish with our 'Lovey-Dovey' activities, we plan to go to Japan to spread our K-pop. I hope that we'll be able to progress further and for people to notice our commitment and efforts."

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120121n02074

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

i hope you all have a fun time in this new year!! eat well!

ahh Jiyeon lol ..you know how to take a part .. :lol: meat!!

and Ryu sisters..they're doing well :)

T-Ara! we will support you no matter what!! give your best and make spectacular show!!

T-Ara know how to make surprises for T-Ara fans! always look forward ^_^

and of course you must get beautiful rest!! Stay healthy pleasee!!!<3

T-Ara fighting!!! <3 <3 <3

In a recent interview with Star News, Eunjung, Hymoin, Jiyeon, Soyeon, Qri, Boram, and Hwayoung were all present wearing their hanboks and greeting staff with a cheerful appearance.

You spelled Hyomin's name wrongly xD

Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinese T-ara fans here. I'm worried about their tight schedules :( But I hope that they can rest enough.. T_T Hope they'll win again~

Hwayoung said, "Even though we're twins, since I was the dongsaeng, we always received our money during the Lunar New Year in different amounts. After bowing to the adults, I counted Hyoyoung unni's money from the corner of my eye, I remember pretending to look pitiful in front of unni while saying that we should split the money evenly"

:lol: I wanna see!

Soyeon said, "Right now is when we are suffering the most since our debut. Until April, our schedule is full. Our members depend on drinks and vitamins since we don't get sleep, but the things our fans say to us and how they encourage us, it's very encouraging to us."

Guess they're not going to get their ten days break so soon. CCM you troll! :(