Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[12.01.21] T-ara, "With our tight schedules, fan's encouragement is what gives us strength!"

Yeah! 88 liners! EunJung is not my favorite member but I'm very glad she said that for the year of the dragon. Whatever T-ara does and becomes, I'll just wish they will stay true for ever.

ah! we were never get tired of T-ara! :D

Hope that they will enjoy their Lunar new year. :wub:

Loved Hwayoung's statement about the money they received and looking pitiful to her unnie., :ph34r:

Please be healthy always!!! :(

I'm so happy for T-ara, they deserved that they received this year. They're songs are great and addicting like roly poly,it beccome popular and hot topic. Be careful T-ara and stay beautiful and strong!!.

i can't stop giggle when i read jiyeon n boram are good cooking meat..both of them must really love to eat meat..emm, i wish t-ara will get more love around the world n universe..please stay strong n healthy..we will support you always..i never get enough with t-ara songs, dances, music, performances etc......i just love t-ara..

I lol-ed at cute hwayoung about how she counted hyoyoung's money out of the corner of her eye and then pretended to look pitiful haha.

Sounds like t-ara's gonna be busy for really long i hope their 10 days break is still going to happen!! Will always support the girls no matter what <3