Diadem Forums

[12.01.20] T-ara beats Kim Kwangsoo and will establish official fanclub!

nathaniel

[12.01.20] T-ara beats Kim Kwangsoo and will establish official fan club!

2012012110093692291_1.jpg

Following their high success already with "Lovey-Dovey", girl group T-ara has beaten the stubbornCore Contents Media CEO Kim Kwangsoo 30-year old decision of not creating fanclubs. Between T-ara and Kim Kwangsoo was a heated decision whether or not to form an official fanclub, but a final decision was reached recently.

T-ara will establish an official fanclub this summer!

T-ara has won #1 on the latest episode of KBS2TV "Music Bank" after not being able to grab the top spot since two years ago. Not only that, but T-ara has ranked #1 in "M!Countdown" and "Inkigayo", as well as being #1 in various music charts.

In 1982, Kim Kwangsoo began as the manager of famous singer Gim Wanseon and soon help make Jo Sungmo's succesful career. Since then, never once has Kim Kwangsoo formed an official fanclub for a singer. With a popular singer, usually there is a fanclub that comes along as well, but not in T-ara's case.

T-ara debuted in 2009 with "Lies". Several times, T-ara has told Kim Kwangsoo, "We really want an official fanclub!" But Kim Kwangsoo has resisted.

After T-ara's consistent string of hits and being active constantly, the tables have turned against the stubborn Kim Kwangsoo.

Followed by, "I thought T-ara would first have to become a group receiving interest worldwide and have a stronger backing, which is why there was no plans of establishing an official fanclub. Every opportunity that T-ara has, they would tell me how much they wanted an official fanclub."

Kim said that after "Roly-Poly", "Cry Cry" and now "Lovey-Dovey", he feels as if T-ara is a really popular girl group. "For the first time in 30 years, I've been beaten by my artists and decided to create an official fanclub for T-ara."

In addition he said, "Step by step, we'll begin to form the large fanclub that'll be ready by summer. T-ara members are still unaware that I made this decision of an official fanclub, so I hope it's a good holiday present for T-ara."

Source: http://news.naver.co...&aid=0002122346

Translated by: Nathaniel, maknaes. @ Diadem

OMG like finally, I have been waiting for this for ages!!!

Happiness after happiness, this year is such a great year :D

I just can't understand why he's so strict and persistant about this for such a long time =_=

But afterall, our girls WIN lol let's partehhhh :wub:

I wonder if we can send them some sort of big fan response and let them know we named ourselves Diadems? Like an internet project?

I'm really proud of T-ara for finally knocking this man's walls down. Finally they'll be getting something they want. Tides are turning for our loves. <3