Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[12.01.20] T-ara beats Kim Kwangsoo and will establish official fanclub!

FINALLY!... this is so long overdue.. but I never knew that the CEO had that kind of tradition.. glad that he finally made an exception and for T-ara :D

yes, I'm really excited about the said official fanclub name. Yah,.it's great you know that they haven't an official fanclub but many fans still support them and they become popular. I'm so proud to be T-ara's fan!!. T-ara hwaiting!!

Finally an Offical fanclub, although never been in a proper fanclub T-ara fans still support T-ara amazingly! I bet T-ara's fanclubs will be one of the strongest fan clubs ever :3

yeaaay,definitely will try to join it when I am there!! hahaha KKS is really a unique boss.. good for T-ARA!!! whatever the name of the fanclub is, I'm sure it'll be a huge success!!

YES FINALLY BEST NEWS OF THE DAY!!!

I'm glad t-ara got their wish, and yay we finally have an identity now! I really like the name Diadem, but i'll be satisfied with whatever the fanclub's called as long as it doesn't sound too dumb lol.

Wishing for many members in their fanclub!

hurray...t-ara gonna has official fan club this summer..long waiting meh...huhu...this is the best gift ever..t-ara hwaiting..daebak..i love t-ara more n more n forever.. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

They should just make Diadem the official fan club!! There is already an established intl fan base to build off of, so getting the ball rolling would be much easier.

No matter how much I love T-ara, I'm not going to walk around calling myself a "Queen"! :angry:

lol :D

I like Diadem, it sounds classy, but I'm pretty sure they'll decided on something easy to remember, recognize, read, speak, and relate to T-ara without having to look anything up.

I can't wait for the official fan club to be established! After such a long time the wait is over. I'm glad I found this forums hopefully I can meet every Diadem member. :D