Diadem Forums

[12.01.25] T-ara makes a second promise, "Only if we can win Triple Crown"

nathaniel

[12.01.25] T-ara makes a second promise, "Only if we can win Triple Crown"

2012012511133656939_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara has made a new commitment after their subway commitment if "Lovey-Dovey" can continue to win.

According to T-ara's agency Core Contents Media, on the 25th they revealed, if T-ara can win over three consecutive weeks and get a Triple Crown, they will make another commitment to do volunteer service.

For their second commitment, T-ara's very own Hyomin designed the colorful campaign posters over night.

T-ara previously rode the subway to thank fans for their win with "Lovey-Dovey" on SBS "Inkigayo".

Every time T-ara releases a new song, it's popular and reaches #1 on Melon, Mnet, and other music sites online. T-ara are always candidates for the #1 on music programs, but they can never get the wins until now.

T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" is expected to win again this week for the second week in a row on Mnet "MCountdown".

T-ara said, "We're so thankful to the fans for giving so much love to 'Lovey-Dovey', and if we can get a Triple Crown, even if our schedules are busy, we want to volunteer to re-pay the public for the love 'Lovey-Dovey' would receive."

Meanwhile, T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" is currently ranked #1 in various online music charts.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120125n72627

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

This Girls deserves to win the Third Crown, They have been busy lately with very tight schedules. They should earn this awards. And a volunteer service on wining crowns? To me I think this girls were the first one who did these just after wining the crowns. T-ara Hwaiting, we Diadems will support you all the way.!

But...they already have no time for themselves! They sleep only 2 hours per day and now they're gonna sacrifice the 2 hours to do voluntary work? Am I the only one who's not very happy at this news? If that is so I kinda don't want them to win D: They deserve to rest.

As badly as I want them to get the wins that they deserve, I don't want them to overwork themselves with more schedules!

But...they already have no time for themselves! They sleep only 2 hours per day and now they're gonna sacrifice the 2 hours to do voluntary work? Am I the only one who's not very happy at this news? If that is so I kinda don't want them to win D: They deserve to rest. As badly as I want them to get the wins that they deserve, I don't want them to overwork themselves with more schedules!

Agreed. I do hope they get their win, but I think the additional schedule might be too much for them, even if it is for a good cause.

T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" is expected to win again this week for the second week in a row on Mnet "MCountdown".

Is the article a week old, or is it a translation issue? Shouldn't it be: "expected to win again this week for the THIRD week in a row on Mnet"?

I'm confident with Music Bank and Inki this week, but MCD's system is just non-sense. Won't predict anything on that one.