Ka*

[POSTERS] Hyomin's designed posters for "Triple Crown campaign"

*critic designer mode* They're nicely done. Quite clean cut. The blue strip in the 2nd one should've been continued instead of cut of in the middle as it looks off. Overal, nice job!

*fangirl mode* I'm so proud of ma baby. T^T

Not baddd. But can be better cos some parts looked strange. Hahah but its okayzxz 8D. Fashion coordi for Eunjung and 5dolls, ran a blogshop before, designed her own costume... And now this! 효민 is awesomezxzxzxxxxxx!!!!!

nice work..hyomin is the best..she really like designing, right..very talented..no doubt at all..those posters look simple n awesome..the color chosen also suit this photo very well..although i donno what those posters say but its not crowded at all..i mean its great combinaton, coordination..t-ara hwaiting..

Hyomin has been always good with her hands and arts. Saw her in the KBS Idol Battle Brain (or something similar to the name) and she scored a lot of awards concerning arts. I like it how the biggest picture from the Yayaya concept, has her as the centre (taking the advantage to promote herself as well).