dianapetrina

[12.01.25] T-ara's Eunjung injured her left kneecap, needs 6 weeks to recover

ahhhh,wat a bad news,so sad when i heard about the news TT

hope she get well soon and hope she won't injured herself anymore in the future

eunjung, fighting and take care...

My dear Eunjungie, my heart really broke into pieces now...

Please take a good rest and get well soon. Don't worry about us not seeing you on stage for a while, you know you'll always be in our hearts and we'll always support you :)

I just cant believe this news, why is she again??? Hope she will take advantage of this injure to have a fully rest. Anyway, just hope. I make sure that she'll work as much as she can, such a stubborn girl.

I thought her ankle was already injured? I think it's because she tried to push herself too far with that still not so good ankle that this happened..Too bad though, T-ARA without her will not be the same.. :( but,let's look at the brighter side! She'll finally be able to rest and come back fitter dan healthier than ever!!

Andweoyo!!!

again?????

She also did it last year!!!!

Hey,CCM..!!!!

Please force her not to use Painkiller anymore...

LET HER REST...!!!!

She had just recovered from her leg injured around 3 weeks ago...

No more painkiller, JEBALYO!!!!

It's okay if T-ara will do Lovey Dovey Promotion w/out Eunjung...

I can Understand it....

GET WELL SOON!!!!

WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU!!!! :)

EUNJUNG FIGHTING!!!!!!

not again..how many time she has to make herself injured..always leg's injuries..we know how hard you work..please don't make you members n fans worry anymore..please stay strong..get rest well..don't push yourself too much..please take care of yourself very well..i know other member would help you..t-ara hwaiting..eunjung hwaiting..

ARGH >.<, poor Eunjung! I hope she gets full rest and recovery. Hopefully her drama and CCM will be understanding >.< and allow her everything she needs to recover well.

Really this is seriously bad this shows that they need to stop, and rest I really hope that this time she gets all the necessary time in order to have a successful recovery. I will continue to pray for all member's health