Diadem Forums

[12.01.25] T-ara's Qri turns down offer to star in "Rhythm and Police"

nathaniel

[12.01.25] T-ara's Qri turns down offer to star in "Rhythm and Police"

PP12012600020.JPG

T-ara member Qri made a decision to turn down the offer of being in Japan's Fuji TV drama special, "Rhythm and Police" (Odoru-Daisousasen).

"Rhythm and Police 4" is a Japanese film for the drama that will be broadcast on TV in September. The producers were looking for a good-looking foreigner who was skilled in Japanese, and considered Qri first. "Rhythm and Police 3" starred Joo Yeongin, Oda Yuji, Ito Atsushi and Uchida Yuki.

According to officials, at the very start Qri was offered a big role in the Japanese film. Due to Qri's busy schedule with T-ara, she was highly regretful to have to say no to the offer and thus given the role to a fellow actress in her company, Lee Haein.

Lee Haein shot to fame in tvN's "Roller-coaster". Now she'll be debuting in a girl group this coming May with seven members including actresses Choi Sooeun, Hwang Jihyun, and supermodel Kim Hyeji.

Source: http://starin.edaily...213606599401656

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

A new 7-girl group from CCM! That's big news! And Lee Boram is due to debut solo around May as well. With Co-ed coming back on the scene, I'm afraid this mean we will see even less and less of T-ara this year and the following. That's life, but I'd like 5dolls and Davichi to be more active. Maybe CCM can break its own rule, and have 2 artist promoting at the same time.

A new 7-girl group from CCM! That's big news! And Lee Boram is due to debut solo around May as well. With Co-ed coming back on the scene, I'm afraid this mean we will see even less and less of T-ara this year and the following. That's life, but I'd like 5dolls and Davichi to be more active. Maybe CCM can break its own rule, and have 2 artist promoting at the same time.

new 7-girl group??shannon william will be include in this project new girls group??

and who is lee boram??

Aww that's a shame but it probably requires too much work to travel to Japan for filming. Maybe she can't take that much time away from Korea with all their activities. I think the other girls are able to do film their dramas even though they have a tight schedule is because they are filmed in Korea. I'm sure they'll offer Qri other roles in the future. She was great in Lovey Dovey.

ah... Qri supposed to be take that offer, rare chance for her to shine more that unluckily came from another country. Guess she's more respected in Japanese than in Korean hehe.. :)

And somehow this Lee Haein already captivated me, since Tokyo version teaser and even more when MV released, eventhough she only have small appearance there. Can't wait for her debut group soon...