Diadem Forums

[12.01.25] T-ara's Qri turns down offer to star in "Rhythm and Police"

nathaniel

Guest baramsori

While its a shame Qri can't participate, it's probably for the best considering the substantial travel. In other news, is this other girl one of the girls from the Lovey Dovey in Tokyo video?!?!

She is. In Tokyo version, there're 2 of them. The girl in red with long hair is super model Kim Hye Ji (also in the new group). The girl with short hair is Lee Hae In.

ok im sorry. but im going to rant here.

Hyomin, Jiyeon and Eunjung take acting roles and it ALWAYS interferes with their schedules. one of those 3 are always missing from a performance. 70% of the time when t-ara performs they are usually performing 6/7 members (or 5/6 before hwayoung). and during these times 2 of them were the leader.

now Qri gets offered a nice role, and she doesnt do it because it will "interfere" with her schedule? WHAT SCHEDULE?

the same ones hyomin and eunjung skip out on all the time?

and hyomin and eunjung are members of t-ara who actually sing more than one line. it's not liek Qri missing a few promotions would make that big of a difference. maybe she would get more lines if she was given her own chance to shine and be seen outside t-ara in a new light.

she gets a chance to get some solo promotions and she doesnt take it because she cant miss her stage performances where she will say the intro line to a song and then stand in the background with boram while soyeon jiyeon and hwayoung do the rest. (hyomin and eunjung wil be off filming their own dramas.)

i am angered by this choice and i think qri should have taken the role.

CCM get your managing skills together.

i'm so sad Qri can't accept it... this is her chance to star in a drama as one of the leads... why didn't CCM accept it for Qri??? Eunjung can do Queen Insoo, WGM, Korean Comeback & Japanese debut/promotions at once plus she could insert in her busy schedule CF / Photoshoots (like Spris) & guesting in variety shows.... Jiyeon has Dream High 2 & promoting their comeback as well & she could still make time in guesting in Variety shows (Eunjung did this too when she tape for Dream High & couple of CFs last year where she miss a lot of performances,, she miss their "Look Optical" photoshoot too before for DH & she, Taec & Woo w/ Khun have their own photohoots) Jiyeon has manage to tape drama as well as promote too before (God of Study days)... Hyomin did it too,, Gyebaek + promotions...

The 3 have done drama, movie, variety show & comeback at once i'm pretty sure Qri could do it too..... i love Jiyeon, Eunjung & Hyomin so much... actually Eunjung & Soyeon is my bias but i feel that this is pretty unfair w/ Qri.... well ofcourse unless CCM really wanted to accept it for Qri but it's Qri who wants to turn it down because she wanted to focus on her T-ara activities...

but oh well i guess the trouble with Qri is it's a Japanese Drama & she'll have to go back and forth in Japan & Korea every now & then.... i'm just sad cause this could be her chance to shine... yeah but there would be other opportunities for sure so i guess it's fine... as long as she's not overwork & healthy... i don't want her to get sick or have injuries like Eunjung...

ok im sorry. but im going to rant here.

Hyomin, Jiyeon and Eunjung take acting roles and it ALWAYS interferes with their schedules. one of those 3 are always missing from a performance. 70% of the time when t-ara performs they are usually performing 6/7 members (or 5/6 before hwayoung). and during these times 2 of them were the leader.

now Qri gets offered a nice role, and she doesnt do it because it will "interfere" with her schedule? WHAT SCHEDULE?

the same ones hyomin and eunjung skip out on all the time?

and hyomin and eunjung are members of t-ara who actually sing more than one line. it's not liek Qri missing a few promotions would make that big of a difference. maybe she would get more lines if she was given her own chance to shine and be seen outside t-ara in a new light.

she gets a chance to get some solo promotions and she doesnt take it because she cant miss her stage performances where she will say the intro line to a song and then stand in the background with boram while soyeon jiyeon and hwayoung do the rest. (hyomin and eunjung wil be off filming their own dramas.)

i am angered by this choice and i think qri should have taken the role.

CCM get your managing skills together.

Dude, spot on, man!

Sometimes, it's hard to understand why some main members (referring to how many lines they get) are involved in so many things while the others are restricted to just performances.

Besides, Qri is a trained actress and she's more than capable of a role in a movie/drama.

Don't let Qri miss her chance at taking the spotlight for once.

She, and all theT-ARA members deserve to grow more.

I'm okay with Collar ! And if I didn't write the same thing, it's because I can't write all that I think in english ! (without making a lots of mistakes)

I really don't like how CCM manages the girls. Why not Qri, when she has an opportunity ? For once that it's Qri who is demanded for a film, she can't do it...

Sounds more like the CCM themselves turn this offer down for some unknown reason. This sounds fishy. Seriously, I don't think she will turn the offer down since she's not as busy as other members. CCM and their xxxxed up management.

i got alot of mixed reactions from my post earlier. and it does sound harsh in some areas so i apologize if i offended anyone. i was not intending to criticize any members. i respect and appreciate every member of t-ara and the feelings and opinions of the fans of said members. i was criticizing the judgement of the situation and the reason given, not any particular member of t-ara.

when i get home from work i will edit my post to better express my view of the subject.

poor qri unnie..it will be awesome if she can take that role..this is t-ara chance to win people's heart more..

ccm, don't give killer schedule anymore..who the heck is lee haein..lol..i'm seriously not happy with this..

but maybe there is another chance..i really hope so..maybe qri is still learning about acting but this could be....................argh..i wish qri didn't turn down this offer..emm..the fact t-ara is busy so its ok..she can get rest..or she might sick due to overwork like other members..t-ara hwaiting..t-ara is the best..always support t-ara..