Diadem Forums

[PICS] T-Ara 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' Perf on MuBank (12/04)

princessjimyung

http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/gallery/album/97-kbs-music-bank-bo-peep-bo-peep-1204/

pc045670.th.jpg pc045603.th.jpg pc045651.th.jpg

pc045443.th.jpg pc045544.th.jpg pc045424.th.jpg

pc045423.th.jpg pc045415.th.jpg pc045601.th.jpg

pc045599.th.jpg pc045560.th.jpg

pc045700.th.jpg pc045695.th.jpg

pc045517.th.jpg pc045499.th.jpg

pc045453.th.jpg pc045444.th.jpg

pc045385.jpg

Quite lovely if I do say so myself. I had to sneak on to post these. I found them earlier...but couldn't get on until now. >o<
Hyomin was soo cute! Loveddd her hair. And Qri looked like a doll. Eunjeong was pretty gorgeous~
Soyeon/Jiyeon/Boram shocked me. lol. I didn't think they would do much with their hair but I was wrong.

I lovedd Hyomin's ring~ x] Tiara ring~

Hey boram @ the last pic... why so sleep, girl? lmao xD funny when idols get captured like that xD but woah, she stepped up eh, BIIIIG improvement :D I knew she had it in her! Now all those doubters are turning their heads towards her and liking her too! i hope from here, she goes only UP UP UP:) sorry boram, im not talking about your height, im talking about your performance lolol jk jk

oh my gosh. these pictures are so lovely and HQ. and the focus is jjang~

tbh with you, the performance wasnt as hot as i expected it to be, since i really dont think BPBP is performing-wise a great song~

but the outfits are pretty cute, the leggings threw me off. and the paws. lollll.

i think t-ara can make these performances better. i guess they just need to get used to the new concept.

im glad qri did some singing too~ actually she had a few lines~ LOL

I REALLY and I almost always repeat the REALLY word... REALLY LOVE BO PEEP BO PEEP! Together with Like the Beginning! I can't help but spaaazzzz about T-ara's comebacks!!! it's duo treat for me! T__T I like their outfiiiiiiiits! They aaalll sooo soo look pretty! <3 Bo Ram really keeps getting younger looking by the minute! All of them are great in this performance! :)

They look so cute! I still need to watch the performance (writing a paper all day T_T) but sfsdfsj the pictures!! Hyomin looks so great, with the pigtails, just like a doll. And Boram's little hat ^^ omg. I love the skirts, too. i guess this shows theyre still holding onto the cute image in some way, so no fear for those who thought they were getting too mature

Ohh~ Loved this performance, really cute =3

Where to start...

Soyeon's hair was way too cute, she looked like minie mouse xD

Qri and Eunjeong looked like dolls.

Jiyeon, her jumping was adorable, but why, why did she use extensions T-T

Hyomin was awesome in the whole thing! Love the crown on her hair ♥

Thank you for the pictures!