Diadem Forums

[12.01.27] Hyomin to join the Chinese version of "We Got Married" with Fu Xinbo

nathaniel

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... TToTT andwae hyomin, andwae!!! i dont like some guy touching u... ... omgosh... tears... stop... >.o .... sniffle... what about sunny? ... lol... (continues to cry....) my heart... can't take this... D: (goes out running)

If this turns out to become a full series, I can't even imagine how crazy popular will become T-ara in China!

Right? WGM boost the fame of every one of its couples. T-ara and Hyomin herself would get a lot of more activities in China. Lets just hope the chinese version will be as famous as the original.

I thought it was for a mv at first...really mixed feelings for this.how are they going to communicate... =_= and it will be really weird if they need some translator to translate every words..it will not be like "married" since there will be one more person in between both of them.

Let's look at this positively... T-ara will make a billion more new fans in China who will hopefuly buy their albums and make our girls richer... :D

But can somebody tell me if its just a special or an ongoing series? Forget about the language barrier, how are they going to film this? Will the guy commute to and from China every week?